- ½ pound (250 g) turkey breast
- 2 ounces (50 g) bread crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. (75 ml) milk
- 5 Tbsp. (75 ml) cream
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 (75 g) chopped onions, caramelized
- 1ounce (25 g) duck foie gras
- 4 tsp. (20 ml) Cognac
- 3/4 tsp. (4 g) salt
- 1/4 tsp. (1 g) ground pepper
- 5 Tbsp. (50 g) dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 120° C (250 °F)
- Add all the ingredients, except the cranberries that will be added at the end, in a food processor to get a smooth texture.
- Add the cranberries and mix gently.
- Shape into a roll in an airtight cellophane wrap and bake in the oven in a double boiler for about 2 hours. The internal temperature must reach 74 °C (165 °F).
- Let stand 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Slice pieces of pudding and then sauté them until lightly browned.
- Serve with a small mesclun salad sprinkled simply with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.