- 8 lamb chops 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) honey
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) fresh mint, minced
- 2 small Asian pears diced
- 3 large kiwis peeled and diced
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- Preheat the grill
- Brush chops on both sides with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey; sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) mint.
- Grill chops until cooked, about 5 minutes per side for medium-well cooked.
- In a medium bowl, combine pears, kiwis, cranberries, green onions and lemon juice.
- Add the rest of the honey and mint
- Salt and pepper the salsa to taste
- Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Place 2 chops on each plate; accompany salsa and serve