- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) cranberries
- ½ cup frozen berries (or fresh in season)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla or natural Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- In a blender, blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
• You can substitute orange juice for more milk or almond or soy milk or vice versa.
• Greek yogurt is suggested for its high protein content.
• Adapt this recipe to your taste and enjoy!