- 300 g high-quality white
- 40 pistachios, roughly chopped
- 30 fresh cranberries, cut into large pieces
- Slowly melt half of the chocolate.
- Remove from heat, add the other half and stir until the chocolate is well melted.
- On a baking sheet, place 20 portions of melted chocolate, approximately 15 ml each.
- Place a few pieces of cranberry and pistachio on each.
- Allow to set in a cool place for about 1 hour and refrigerate 5 minutes before serving.
You can create variations using milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Why not serve clusters with three chocolate flavors accompanied with a nice big glass of milk!
Frozen cranberries can be used when fresh cranberries are not available.