Honey & Thyme sirup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- Juice of 2 limes
- 5 branches thyme
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) of Quebec gin, preferably
- 4 ounces (120 ml) pure unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) honey and thyme syrup
- 3 ounces (90 ml) sparkling water or soda
- In a small saucepan, heat all the syrup ingredients at medium intensity for 5 minutes.
- Filter the resulting syrup and let cool for a few minutes.
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice, pour the gin, the juice, the syrup and the sparkling water.
The honey and thyme syrup can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.