- 1/2 lb (250 g) cooked poultry (chicken, turkey, duck or mixed poultry)
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) fresh parsley
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen cranberries
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/3 cup (350 ml) chicken stock broth or chicken broth
- 1 7g pack of gelatin
- Cut the poultry into cubes.
- Finely chop the herbs.
- Mix all galantine ingredients except broth and gelatin.
- Heat the broth and add the gelatin.
- Line a mold with clear plastic wrap and add the preparation, but do not press down.
- Cover with broth and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve with bread, butter, mustard and pickles.