Back to the list
Broccoli and cranberry salad
- 2 large broccoli heads cut into small flowerets
- 1 cup (227 g) dried cranberries
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup (113 g) chopped celery
- 1 cup (250 g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (57 g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup (76 g) flaked almonds
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cranberries, onion and celery.
- In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise with sugar and rice vinegar. Pour over the broccoli and mix everything.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.