- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) canola oil
- 2 pork tenderloins 7 oz (225 g), cut into medallions
- ½ white onion (or 1 yellow onion), sliced very thin
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 200 ml of porto
- 50 ml of liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh rosemary (leaves only)
- Salt and fresh black pepper ground to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Brown pork for 3 to 4 minutes, remove skillet, cover and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onion and cranberries for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add porto, honey and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce by stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the pork and heat for 1 minute.
- Season to taste and serve with green beans.
Note that the result of the recipe may differ slightly from the image depending on the ingredients used