- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) maple sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream (35% m.f.)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) almond powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 1 lb (454 g) fresh cranberries
Clafouti - Last step
- 2 cups (500 ml) yogurt with sheep/ buffalo milk
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C).
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, maple sugar, milk and cream.
- Add the flour, almond powder and salt.
- Place the cranberries in the bottom of a 10-inch (25 cm) baking pan and stir in the mixture.
- Put in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with yogurt and maple syrup.
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Refrigerator: 2 to 3 days
- Freezing: no
- * Waiting: Time needed to let the dough rise (inflate) to the desired level.