- 8 cups (2 L) cranberry juice
- 6 cups (1.5 L) apple cider
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 6 orange zest
- 4 cups (1 L) ginger ale
- 1 tray of ice cube
- Pour the cranberry juice and cider into a large bowl.
- Break each cinnamon stick in half.
- Put a piece of cinnamon and orange in each cell of the ice cube tray.
- Fill with a little apple-cranberry mixture.
- Place in the freezer.
- Refrigerate the rest of the punch.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes.
Note that the recipe results may differ slightly from the image depending on the ingredients used.