- 2 tablespoons (30 g) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) water
- 1 branch fresh rosemary
- 1/3 lb. (150 g) fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) smoked trout
- 2 English cucumbers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Chopped dried cranberries
- Extra smoked trout
- Finely chop the dried cranberries.
- In a saucepan, boil the water with the rosemary.
- Remove from heat and add cranberries. Macerate off the heat until they have cooled completely.
- Mix goat cheese with chopped milk, chives and trout. Season.
- Add the cranberries and mix.
- Cut the cucumbers into pieces of about 1 and 1/2 inch to 2 "(4 to 5 cm).
- Cut the sides to form a cube and empty them with a spoon while keeping a bottom and peel at the edges.
- Fill cucumber cubes with goat cheese.
- Garnish with a mixture of chopped hazelnuts and cranberries and place small pieces of smoked trout on top.