Back to the list
Christmas Cranberry Punch
- 1 packet (3 oz) cherry-flavoured gelatin
- 1 cup (250 ml) boiling water
- 1 can (6 oz) lemonade from concentrate (or orange / pineapple juice)
- 3 cups (750 ml) cold water
- 4 cups (1 L) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup (250 ml) ginger ale, chilled
- Dissolve cherry-flavoured gelatin in boiling water.
- Add the lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in cold water and cranberry juice.
- Place a dozen ice cubes (or an ice ring) in a punch bowl.
- Pour the punch on the ice.